Woodlink Caged Wild Bird Feeder🚛
- 🚛Free shipping in the USA.
- A 2.5" diameter seed tube is in the center of the metal cage, holding up to 0.8 quarts of cracked corn or safflower seed.
- Four reinforced metal ports allow small birds to reach the seed.
- A metal base in the tube has four drain holes to keep seed from spoiling.
- The cage helps prevent large birds from reaching the seed.
- The open squares on the base allow seed to drop to the ground, stopping squirrels from clinging onto the metal frame.
- Lift the locks and lid to clean or refill the seed tube.
Birds that use this feeder:
- chickadees, finches, goldfinches, juncos, kinglets, nuthatches, redpolls, siskins, sparrows, titmice, woodpeckers, and wrens
Seed or Feed Options: cracked corn, mixed seed, peanut chunks, safflower seed, sunflower kernels, and sunflower seed
Capacity: 0.8 qts., 1.2 lbs.; 4 ports
Dimensions: 10" dia. cage x 14.75"H
Mounting: may be hung
Construction: plastic, metal
Shipping Weight: 5 lbs
Please allow 2 - 9 business days for delivery