Troyer's SuperGourds With Crescent Entries and Porches, 12 Pack
- Free Shipping In The USA!
- Add 12 crescent starling resistant entry hole gourd to help protect your Purple Martins.
- This set can be used with Troyer's Birds' Paradise Deluxe Gourd Rack and pole for 12 Gourds.
- This rugged, plastic gourd was engineered based on 20 years of research of purple martins. The research found purple martins have higher fledgling rates in large, white gourds than they do in typical aluminum martin houses.
- The one-piece, molded plastic body has no seams, as well as a molded rain canopy above the entry hole.
- The crescent entry hole is 3" wide and 1.125" tall.
- Comes with included porches. that attach to the interior and exterior of the entry hole.
- There are seven drainage holes at the base of the gourd, to allow any captured water to exit rapidly.
- On the side of the gourd is a threaded cap to access inside the gourd to clean it out.
- Also the 45° angle creates a great viewing for nest checks.
- Made from high-density, polyethylene plastic body that is relatively heavy for less swinging in the wind.
- The white color reflects sunlight, to help keep the interior cool.
- This gourd will not rot, peel, split, or crack, nor will it break accidentally if dropped.
- The UV inhibitors in the molded plastic body ensure a long life expectancy.
- Pre-drilled 1/4" holes are at the top of the gourd, to hang on a hanger or rack.
- You can enlarge the existing holes or drill new holes for different way to hang the gourd.
- Made in the USA.
Opening: 3"W x 1.125"H crescent SREH each
Dimensions: 10.5" dia. x 13.75"H each gourd
Mounting: may be hung
Shipping Weight: 37 lbs
Please allow 2 - 9 business days for delivery.