Safflower Seed (50 lbs)🚛
- 🚛 Free Shipping In The USA.
- Safflower seed is often used as a substitute for black oil sunflower seed.
- Safflower seed is high in protein and fat.
- Safflower seed discourages starlings, grackles, and squirrels from feeding.
- Can mix safflower seed with black oil sunflower seed for a short time to eventually feed safflower seed exclusively.
BIRDS THAT WILL EAT SAFFLOWER:
Chickadees, Jays, Grackle, Junco, Woodpeckers, Sparrow, Finches, Titmouse, Doves, Cardinal, Flicker, Pigeons, Nuthatches, Wild Turkey.
Please allow 2 - 9 business days for delivery.