Purple Martin Gourds with Hanging Bracket and Pole
- Free Shipping In The USA!
- Supply a suitable and lasting shelter with the Purple Martin Gourds with Hanging Bracket and Pole.
- The Purple Martin roost in manmade, colony housing, and this package helps meet their specific needs.
- Comes with 6, fully assembled, Heath Purple Martin Gourds with a 2.25" diameter entry hole and the light color helps prevent nestlings from overheating.
- A drainage hole at the base of the gourd helps keep the nest dry, while an extended neck mimics the shape of natural gourds.
- Slide each gourd onto the rods of the included S&K Hanging Gourd Bracket, and secure them with the included pins.
- The gourd rack assembly is designed for use with the included S&K Telescoping Aluminum Tri-Pole with Ground Socket, its triangular opening in the plastic hub fitting perfectly on the pole.
- Hold the plastic bracket in place with a set screw, situating the gourds at a great height for martins. Lower the smaller sections of the pole into the larger ones below it to bring the hub downward for regular nest checks and maintenance.
- The varied lengths of the bracket rods keep the gourds offset, reducing territory disputes, and the plastic hub securely retains their placement.
- Assembly required.
- 6 Heath Purple Martin Gourds with a 2.25" diameter entry hole,
- 1 S&K Hanging Gourd Bracket.
- 1 S&K Telescoping Aluminum Tri-Pole with Ground Socket, 15'.
Please allow 2 - 9 business days for delivery.