Heath Cedar Purple Martin House Package, Round Entrance Holes
- Free Shipping In The USA!
- Complete package to get you started with a purple martin house.
- Capable of housing up to twelve separate martin families.
- Ventilation holes ensure that each unit remains at a comfortable temperature.
- Porch dividers help prevent male domination issues, while perch railings offer a place to rest before entering the round 2.25" diameter openings.
- The pitched roof overhangs the porches, shedding water and protecting your birds.
- The pole has four telescoping sections extended to 15' in height.
- The heavy duty, rust resistant galvanized steel will able to support your existing Heath Martin House.
- Easy key lock fastening system keeps each section secured into place. The 14.75" long ground socket ensures stability and allows you to remove the pole for seasonal maintenance
- 1 - Heath Cedar Purple Martin House With Round Holes
- 1 - Heath Telescoping Martin House and Gourds Pole, White, 15'
- 1 - Mounting plate to mount the pole to the birdhouse.
Entry Hole: 2.125" dia.
Apartment Size: 4"L x 5"W x 5.25"H
Total Dimensions: 19"L x 15.5"W x 15.25"H
Package Contents: 4 telescoping pole sections, 1 ground socket, hardware
Capacity: 25 lbs. or less
Dimensions: 15'H overall, 1.25" top outer dia.
Mounting: place socket in ground, place pole in socket
Please allow 2 - 9 business days for delivery.