Heath Cedar Purple Martin House Package, Round Entrance Holes
- Free Shipping In The USA!
- Complete package, to get you started to attract purple martins to your yard!
- This wood cedar purple martin house is capable of housing up to twelve separate martin families.
- Ventilation holes ensure, each unit remains at a comfortable temperature.
- Porch dividers help prevent male domination issues, while perch railings offer a place to rest before entering the round 2.25" diameter openings.
- The pitched roof overhangs the porches, shedding water and protecting your birds.
- The pole has four telescoping sections extended to 15' in height.
- The heavy duty pole is made out of rust resistant galvanized steel that will able to support your Heath Martin House.
- Easy key lock fastening system on the pole, helps keep each section secured into place. The 14.75" long ground socket ensures stability and allows you to remove the pole for seasonal maintenance
- 1 - Heath Cedar Purple Martin House With Round Holes
- 1 - Heath Telescoping Martin House and Gourds Pole, White, 15', with ground socket.
- 1 - Mounting plate to mount the pole to the birdhouse.
Entry Hole: 2.125" dia.
Apartment Size: 4"L x 5"W x 5.25"H
Total Dimensions: 19"L x 15.5"W x 15.25"H
Package Contents: 4 telescoping pole sections, 1 ground socket, hardware
Capacity: 25 lbs. or less
Dimensions: 15'H overall, 1.25" top outer dia.
Mounting: place socket in ground, place pole in socket
Please allow 2 - 9 business days for delivery.