Erva Caged Bluebird Feeder, Blue
- Free Shipping In The USA!
- Create a bright feeding haven for bluebirds in your yard.
- The blue top and base of this feeder is sure to add a bold look to your yard, while inviting select birds to dine.
- A deep blue glass dish rests in the center of the frame.
- Can easily hold 0.5 cups of jelly, mealworms, seed, or oriole nectar.
- The wire is vinyl coated that forms the sides of the feeder.
- The square openings are 1,5" to help prevent larger birds and squirrels from reaching inside the feeder.
- The glass dish can be removed from the feeder.
- Place fruit or suet on the base, 14" diameter tray for feeding a larger variety of birds.
- The feeder can be fully disassembled for easy cleaning.
- Has a powder coated, galvanized metal tray and roof to ensure durability for seasons of service, and the plastic coated cable to hang the bird feeder.
- Made in the USA!
BIRDS THAT USE THE FEEDER:
- bluebirds, chickadees, finches, goldfinches, juncos, kinglets, nuthatches, orioles, redpolls, siskins, sparrows, tanagers, titmice, towhees, warblers, woodpeckers, and wrens
SEED OR FEED OPTIONS:
- Cracked corn, fruit, jelly, mealworms, mixed seed, nectar, peanut chunks, safflower seed, suet, sunflower kernels, and sunflower seed
Please allow 2 - 9 business days for shipping.