DutchCrafters Amish Made Hanging Bluebird Mealworm Feeder (Blue)
- Made out of poly lumber, which guarantees season after season of use.
- Poly lumber is made from recycled milk jugs right here in the USA, and then shaped into this feeder by Amish craftsmen.
- This feeder will resist cracking or fading for many, many years!
- Blue birds can use the perches and entry holes on each side for easy access or you can remove the plexi-glass sides to convert this to a fly-through feeder.
- Easy to re-fill and clean with a hinging roof and removable plexi-glass sides.
- This feeder has different feed options, just fill the jar with jellies, seeds, fruits or mealworms.
- Made in the USA. Skillfully hand-crafted in Northern Indiana by Amish woodworkers
- 8"W x 12"L x 8"H;
This item is sold on Amazon and not World of Birdhouses site. Free shipping may or may not apply.
Shipping process and payments will be done on amazon site.