Audubon Recycled Plastic Oriole & Bluebird Feeder♻️
- ♻️ Made from recycled plastic (contains 90% recycled plastic).
- The feeder can hold mealworms, jelly, and fruit.
- The bottom platform has a red glass dish in the center, which easily holds 0.4 cups of jelly, nectar, mealworms, or seed.
- Vertical stakes rest on either side of this dish, to accommodate an orange or other type of fruit.
- The clear plastic roof, helps to protect the feed from moisture.
- This unit will not rust, warp, or peel.
- Comes with an attached hanger to hang from a bracket.
- Made in the USA.
Birds that use this feeder:
- blackbirds, bluebirds, cardinals, chickadees, doves, finches, flickers, goldfinches, grackles, grosbeaks, jays, juncos, kinglets, mockingbirds, nuthatches, orioles, redpolls, robins, siskins, sparrows, starlings, tanagers, thrushes, titmice, towhees, warblers, waxwings, woodpeckers, and wrens
Seed or Feed Options:
- cracked corn, fruit, mealworms, mixed seed, nectar, peanut chunks, safflower seed, suet, sunflower kernels, sunflower seed, and thistle seed
Capacity: 0.4 cups, 2 pieces of fruit
Dimensions: 12"L x 8.25"W x 8.25"H
Mounting: may be hung
Construction: plastic, glass
Please allow 2 - 9 business days for delivery