Heath Cedar Purple Martin House Package, Crescent Entrance Holes
- 🚛Free Shipping In The USA
- Capable of housing up to twelve separate martin families, this house features cozy apartments 4.25"L x 5"W x 5"H.
- Ventilation holes ensure that each unit remains at a comfortable temperature.
- Porch dividers help prevent male domination issues, while perch railings offer a place to rest before entering the 2.75" long starling resistant entrance holes.
- The roof overhangs the porches to help shed water and protect your birds.
- A 15.25" long roof perch offers even more room for your martins to preen.
- The roof unscrews and the top slides off for cleaning and nest checks.
- The pole has four telescoping sections extended to 15' in height.
- The heavy duty, rust resistant galvanized steel will able to support your existing Heath Martin House.
- Easy key lock fastening system keeps each section secured into place. The 14" long ground socket ensures stability and allows you to remove the pole for seasonal maintenance.
- 1 - Heath Cedar Purple Martin House With Crescent Holes
- 1 - Heath Telescoping Martin House and Gourds Pole, White, 15'
- 1 - Mounting plate to mount the pole to the birdhouse.
Openings: 2.75"L x 1.5"H
Apartment Size: 4.25"L x 5"W x 5"H
Dimensions: 19"L x 15.75"W x 15.25"H
Package Contents: 4 telescoping pole sections, 1 ground socket, hardware
Capacity: 25 lbs. or less
Dimensions: 15'H overall, 1.25" top outer dia.
Mounting: place socket in ground, place pole in socket
Please allow 2 - 9 business days for shipping.