Stovall Products Ultimate Bluebird House
- Model 2HU Bluebird house.
- The house is built with cedar wood.
- Entrance hole is an 1 1/2" which will accommodate Easter and Western Bluebirds.
- Fledgling skerfs under the entrance hole inside, to help young birds to exit.
- Both sides of the birdhouse open. The right side has a clear plastic viewing window once the door is open
- The bluebird house may also be used by wrens, black-capped chickadee, tufted titmouse, white breasted nuthatch, violet green swallow, and tree swallows
- Hand sanded and assembled with stainless steel and dichromate plated screws.
- 🚚Free shipping is mentioned but certain conditions apply, more info in the details on the item at amazon.
- Hand crafted in Michigan
14 3/4" x 9" x 6 3/4"
- 14.9 x 10.1 x 7.6 inches
This item is sold on Amazon and not World of Birdhouses site. Free shipping may or may not apply.
Shipping process and payments will be on amazon site.